If you're new to our website, we hope you enjoy our brand new design. If you've been here before, you'll notice a major facelift. Yes, that's twice in the span of less than two years. Why did we do it? Are we obsessive about having a pretty website, or are there fundamental business reasons to redesign our site. I assure you, it's the latter. We're taking our company to a new level of business, and our website is leading the way. Here's our rationale for the update:
- New Business Model - we're focusing on inbound marketing now. We still do brand development, graphic design and conventional marketing campaigns, but our emphasis is on getting our clients found online and capturing qualified sales leads using inbound marketing.
- Work the Partnership - we're proud of our partnership with HubSpot, and we want to make sure our prospective clients know about it. We feel that HubSpot has the best software solution for inbound marketing, and we want to be known as one of the best service providers.
- Growing and Changing - we're in a new office (since last year) and we've hired new people. We want to grow the company and become better known across the United States and even overseas.
- New Ideas - we have lots of creative energy and ideas about new media marketing. We want to share those ideas with our visitors and subscribers.
- Generate Sales Leads - if we're going to be doing this for our clients, we might as well start at home.
So, how does a website redesign help to accomplish our goals?
- Updated, fresh, modern look and feel. These things still matter to people. If we're going to design a website for you, ours had better be first class.
- More interactive. Today's consumer wants to engage with us on blogs, social media, anywhere where we can find our audience and communicate with them. We made it easier to find these channels and include content from them on the website.
- Easier to navigate. We broke our content down into 2 main areas that our potential clients are seeking: 1. Building brand awareness and reputation and 2. capturing sales leads online. Now it's easy to find our solutions for those customer needs.
- Practice what we preach. Now you'll see calls-to-action on every page in prominent positions, landing pages that convey the offer and compel you to sign up as a lead. Lead nurturing campaigns to move potential customers down the sales funnel. We blog frequently about subjects that matter to our target audience. We optimize every page, blog post and social media update for search engines. Yes, we drink our own Kool Aid.
We hope you like the new design, but part of our inbound marketing mantra is to ask you how you feel about it.
Give it up - what's your reaction to our website makeover?