An employee-focused approach
You expect a total-quality-of-life mentality from your employer, but not every company gets it. At Kuno, we believe our employee-focused approach is a major factor in our success. We want dedicated employees who are proactive and team-oriented, so we offer work-from-home days, summer Fridays, an extra day off on your birthday, and “do-good” volunteer days—not to mention great benefits, a 401k match and so much more.
Are you ready to be a part of our team? Apply today
Social Media & Demand Generation Specialist
Kuno Creative, a HubSpot Diamond Partner and one of the world’s leading inbound marketing agencies based in Avon, Ohio, and Austin, Texas, is seeking an individual for its Social Media & Demand Generation Specialist position.
Your role as the Social Media & Demand Generation Specialist includes contributing to the strategy, setup, execution, and ongoing optimization of the paid media and social media efforts for Kuno Creative and their clients. Your goal is to help our clients build brand awareness, get found online, and capture and nurture leads to grow revenue. This includes working across a variety of channels such as search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing) and social channels like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn to accomplish these goals. This position reports directly to the Paid Search & SEO Manager.
Social Media responsibilities include:
- Overseeing Kuno Creative’s and its clients’ social presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of clients’ social media strategies
- Developing content calendars for client social accounts
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with client goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Provide end-of-month reports for social analysis
- Manage media spend (when necessary) on social channels
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
Demand Generation responsibilities include:
- Create and implement custom pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategy for each client based on analysis of industry, competitors, and individual marketing objectives
- Draft, build and launch PPC campaigns and make recommendations for copywriting and design for ads, CTAs, and landing pages
- Assess account KPIs regularly and optimize campaigns to effectively utilize media budget while achieving client goals
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years experience in social media marketing/pay-per-click marketing with demonstrated successes
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn in particular
- Experience working with pay-per-click platforms, in particular Google Adwords
- Experience working with popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite)
- Basic knowledge of HubSpot and Inbound Marketing methodology
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- BS/BA degree required
Salary $50,000-$55,000 annually
Benefits include competitive paid time off policy, health insurance and 401k match
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, CLICK THIS LINK
Want to get hands-on experience with inbound marketing, content marketing, UX design and HubSpot, the world's leading marketing platform? Kuno Creative is always accepting applications for paid internships in the following areas:
- Content Marketing
- Marketing Technology
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
Our internship program provides passionate individuals with a well-rounded start in their desired field. In addition to working with experts in a specific area of interest, interns will collaborate across departments to learn how everything comes together for a full inbound marketing strategy.
Before applying, be sure to have the following included in your initial application:
- For content marketing, a link to a personal blog or other writing samples available online.
- For social media, a link to your personal social media accounts such as Twitter and LinkedIn and other related social media accounts you're involved with.
- For graphic design & web development, a link to your online portfolio.
- For marketing technology, a link to your LinkedIn account, personal blog and/or other online marketing activities you've been involved with.
- For all positions, the beginning and ending dates that you are available.
Ready to get started? Send your resumes and the items listed above to email@example.com.