Consider redefining your brand strategy. This is a big undertaking. So when you’re considering a strategy shift, you’ll want to keep in mind these five things:
- A brand discovery process: Your brand is rarely what you perceive. Knowing how internal and external audiences see your brand can help you unlock the tone and style of your new shift.
- A brand strategy process: After discovery, you’ll want to use that information to create things like a social media strategy, value proposition, brand positioning, and more.
- A brand creative process: This is where your brand’s voice and tone and key messaging are developed.
- A brand activation process: This lets everyone write, speak and create your brand story
- A brand response process: This is where we evaluate how our new efforts are being seen by our target audience and adjust when necessary
For more information about brand strategy, check out this resource: 5 Essentials for Building Your Brand Strategy.