I often speak with clients and prospective clients who aren't yet on the HubSpot Content Management System or aren't sure of the advantages of HubSpot. In the event we haven't had the opportunity to speak or if you're still in the initial phases of your HubSpot research - here are 12 powerful reasons to move your website to the HubSpot CMS.
- Integrate your website with your SEO strategy. The HubSpot CMS is fully-integrated with optimization tools for SEO. In the image below, you can see how the Keyword Grader helps you to determine the best keywords to help you get found and monitor your performance through rank.
- Integrate your content marketing with your SEO strategy. The built-in HubSpot blog tools make it fool-proof to optimize your content for maximum results.
- Daily comparison on progress of traffic and leads. Located conveniently right on your Dashboard upon login, the Traffic & Leads analysis shows you your progress month over month at-a-glance.
- Landing page data and conversion rates. Create, edit, and compare the performance of all your landing pages from one tool.
- Lead nurturing campaigns. Provide relevant content for your potential customers that is customized to their position in the sales funnel - automatically.
- Lead intelligence, scoring and social media integration. Find out more - to better qualify your leads.
- Blog analytics. See which blogs are the most read, shared, and converted-on with easy-to-use analytics.
- Competitor analysis. A handy tool for measuring how you rank amongst your competitors in traffic, social media, website grade, and more.
- Sources data. View advanced analytics to track sources of leads, traffic, and customers, and use to modify your strategy.
- Social media distribution. Seamlessly integrate social media buttons to make it easy for visitors to share your content online.
- URL tracking for email marketing or PPC (pay per click). The HubSpot software provides an integrated multi-channel report to view and analyze all of your campaigns.
- Industry leading platform. HubSpot has recently been named the second Fastest Growing Software Company and the thirty-third Fastest Growing Company Overall by Inc. Magazine.
OK. Ready to run now? Just say when...
Check out our video on advanced marketing analytics!