Location: Avon, Ohio (20 miles West of Cleveland) – Fulltime
Are you an experienced marketing professional looking to advance your career by taking it to next level in the fastest growing segment, inbound marketing? Can you lead the strategy with enterprise-level accounts and guide them to help achieve new levels of success with the latest marketing strategies and technologies? Are you looking to join a fun, exciting, growing company with one of the top reputations in inbound marketing and marketing automation? We are looking for an accomplished marketing pro to join the team at Kuno Creative.
As a Senior Consultant, you will use your skills and experience to manage key strategic accounts. You will leverage your strategic experience and knowledge in all of the facets of digital marketing to consult and deliver positive results for clients. You will be supported by a team of highly-skilled and experienced marketing, design and development professionals.
- 6+ years experience in marketing and account management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources
- Highly professional communication and presentation skills
- Superior work habits, leadership, motivation and passion for your work
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with and lead teams
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in digital (online) marketing
- Proficiency in using marketing automation tools
- Working knowledge of demand generation
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO)
- Working knowledge of social media marketing
- Working knowledge of content marketing
- Working knowledge of email marketing and lead nurturing
- Familiarity with web design and basic HTML
- Familiarity with Inbound Marketing
- You are the main point of contact with your client accounts and responsible for their success.
- You will manage monthly client services that includes strategy for demand generation, content marketing, marketing automation and reporting.
- You will develop and present creative ideas for advancing client success in marketing and sales performance.
- You will stay current with and adapt to the latest trends and developments in digital marketing and provide workable strategies and solutions for your clients.
Competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience.
- 401K with company match
To apply for this position CLICK HERE
<< Return to Open Positions