Location: Avon, Ohio (20 miles West of Cleveland) – No Telecommuting
Current Status - No Open Positions
We are looking for someone who can sell inbound marketing software and services to our leads from across the U.S.
The position is responsible for successfully selling our inbound marketing and HubSpot services as well as the HubSpot inbound marketing software platform. Most of our leads will be coming in via our own inbound marketing efforts, and your job will be to engage those leads, interest them, qualify them and assist our Executive Team in closing them as new sales accounts. Our target market is primarily small and medium sized businesses looking for a boost in qualified sales leads via the Internet. We will rely on you to make the first contact with these leads, usually by phone call, and convince them of the value of our inbound marketing strategies, services and software. Your compensation will be based primarily on your success in qualifying and winning new accounts. Familiarity with inbound marketing and HubSpot software is a must. This role has ZERO travel!
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Provide website assessment and analysis reports to interested leads.
- "Work the phones" – always looking to connect with leads and close sales.
- Become an expert in inbound marketing and HubSpot software.
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads in a timely an efficient manner.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with our Executive Team and Account Managers to strategize and win pending accounts.
- Follow up with accounts and Account Managers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Work efficiently with CRM tools (Salesforce.com and HubSpot) and our Executive Team to optimize response time and lead-to-customer conversion rates.
- As a visible team player bring best in class thinking, strategies and ideas that align to our firm values, unique culture and vision for the future.
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Candidates MUST be a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club type.
- Experienced sales dynamo conducting sophisticated business interactions and initiating relationships.
- Experience selling to small businesses is a BIG plus. Selling experience at the executive level is a MUST.
- 2-7+ years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of inbound marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, SEO and Web analytics is required.
- Experience with HubSpot software is a strong plus. HubSpot Certified Professional status is a huge plus.
- An individual with a sharp focus on the goals at hand, who will carry the vision of the department forth but also operate within the context of the overall firm objectives.
- A bright, street savvy and emotionally intelligent sales executive.
- A high work ethic, energy, passion, sense of humor, compassion, enthusiasm and a record of success is a great fit to our environment.
- Superior communications skills, well rounded in all aspects of business development methodology with exceptional closing & relationship management skills.
- Strong skills MS Office Suite is required; with Salesforce.com or with other CRM’s is preferred.
If this position interests you, subscribe to our blog (www.kunocreative.com/blog), follow us on Twitter, be our fan on Facebook, then apply via the form below.
<< Return to Open Positions